Saturday, March 7, 2015

the superficial things that are saving my life right now

from serious to silly...here's a few of my favorite things of late.


after my last cleaning my dentist gave me a new toothbrush. it's the colgate slim soft toothbrush and it feels like i'm brushing my teeth with a cloud!

along that same line, i've been using crest whitening strips, the professional luxe series. i drink coffee therefore i need white strips and these work great. i use them two nights in a row then one night off so my teeth don't get too sensitive.

let me introduce you to your new best friend: the victoria's secret sports bra!

my physical therapist recommended these lightweight, flexible running shoes because they allow my feet to function the way god created them. the nike free 5.0 series. i love them. i also love that i can buy them for super cheap at the nike outlet store!

the clarisonic mia. if you've read reviews and wondered about it i'm here to tell you it really is amazing. i got one for my birthday last year and although i still have problem skin (especially if i eat too much sugar) i do think my skin is the best it's been in a long, long time...maybe ever. it's pricey but worth the investment.

jeremy and i are binge watching nbc's the blacklist, usually getting through two episodes each night after we tuck the boy into bed. we've almost finished the first season.

masterchef junior wins the award for favorite family tv show. the boys love it and, bonus, it inspires them to get in the kitchen more!

modern mrs. darcy is my current blog obsession. if you love reading you will love this blog.


that completes the list of random things - just the first few that popped into my head - that making life better right now.







1 comment:

Edward Parker said...

Thank you for giving us insights and inspirations. This article is really helpful and informative. We would like to see more updates from you in the future.