Sunday, November 10, 2013

counting my blessings - november 9, 2013

number nine


i am thankful for a god who gives us grace.

i am thankful i am reaching a place in my life where i'm finally coming to terms with the fact that it doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful.

normally being a day behind on my "writing one thing each day" posts would drive me so crazy i'd just give up completely. if the numbers don't line up - posting my 9th blessing on the actual 9th day of november - it's not worth counting at all. i'm a bit of a perfectionist, no? but this time i'm showing myself grace. i'm letting go of the perfection. i'm continuing on in the journey, remembering that the blessings are always worth counting. remembering that it doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful.

i am so very blessed.


No comments: