Monday, November 4, 2013

counting my blessings - november 4, 2013

number four




i am thankful for a god who cares about families.

i am thankful for my family. jeremy, harrison and graham make my daily life so rich.




i am thankful for my parents.

i am thankful for their long, faithful marriage.

i am thankful we get to go visit them next week!




i am thankful for my brother. he's influenced me more than he knows.

i am thankful he chose an amazing wife who is a joy to be around.

i am thankful my boys have two cousins whom they love very much.







i am thankful for jeremy's parents.

i am thankful for their legacy of long, faithful marriage too.

i am thankful they live nearby and are always willing to help with the boys.





i am thankful for jeremy's brother. 

i am thankful my boys have an uncle zach and aunt val who love them dearly and who are dearly loved.


i am thankful, too, for my grandparents, aunts, uncles & cousins (those still here and those passed on) who hold such a special place in my heart and who have filled my life with many fun moments. i am smiling just thinking of them.

i am so very blessed.


No comments: