Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Interview with the Boys


On January 11, 2011, when Harrison was just 3.5 years old, I posted an "interview" I tried to conduct with him.  You can read about that HERE.  Last night I asked both my boys the exact same questions from that interview two years ago.  Here's how it went:

1) What is something Mommy always says to you?
Harrison: Don't play with your food.
Graham: I love you.

2) What makes Mommy happy?
Harrison: Going to the Children's Museum.
Graham: That we don't fight.

3) What makes Mommy sad?
Harrison: When the Christmas ornaments break.
Graham: That we fight.



4) How does Mommy make you laugh?
Harrison: With a joke.
Graham: When an octopus grabs you.   

Huh?

5) What was Mommy like as a little girl?
Harrison: A Cat.
Graham: A skateboard.

Clearly, they must not understand this question.  Last time I asked Harrison his answer was "a house".

6) How old is Mommy?
Harrison: Um...35
Graham: 100

7) How tall is Mommy?
Harrison: 9 feet
Graham: 30 feet



8) What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Harrison: Cook.
Graham: Eat.

Fairly accurate.  At least the eating part.  

9) What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Harrison: Clean the house.
Graham: Stay at home.

Very accurate.  I lead a boring life.  My idea of a good time sans children is going to the bathroom without interruptions.  No knocks on the door.  No fingers reaching under the door.  No Matchbox cars driving under the door.  No whining from the other side of the door...

10) What is Mommy really good at?
Harrison: Quaking.
Graham:  Board games.

11) What is Mommy not very good at?
Harrison: Remembering stuff.
Graham: Making fishing poles.

12) What is Mommy's favorite food?
Harrison: macaroni
Graham: tacos

I do believe they were projecting their own favorite foods on to me. 



13) How do you know Mommy loves you?
Harrison: Because you give us hugs and kisses all the time.
Graham: Give us hugs.

These answers gave me very happy smiles!

14) Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Harrison: McDonald's
Graham: Old MacDonald's

Ha!

 








No comments: