Friday, May 16, 2008

what a great helper















this is what happens when i turn my back for one second...just trying to put away a coffee mug.  

it's obvious to me, now, that i should just give up the daily fight of loading and unloading the dishwasher.  

because i'm always surprised to turn around and find my son either standing on the open dishwasher door or taking apart the dishwasher and pushing it around the house like the exciting toy that it is.
















i wonder if "damage by curious toddler" is covered under warranty?

3 comments:

Dalene said...

He reminds me of my oldest. He honestly didn't like "toys," just "real" things. Then, our last boy would take the plates out of the dishwasher, and just throw them down on my Mexican tile, because, really...it's fun to watch them shatter. Toys, Schmoys. Dishwashers are way too much fun.

Kipplyn said...

What a cutie! All of mine love the dishwasher too! I always have to remember to wash the sharp knives by hand!

Christy said...

I have yet to have one interested in the dishwasher... just the cabinets full of pots and pans. Who knows what's to come though right???

At least it makes for cute pictures! ( :